Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pamela Love

Pamela Love from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.



Although I do not know many jewelry designers, Pamela Love is definitely one of my favorites. She incorporates everything I love: brushed silver, Native American elements, turquoise, and nature-inspired pieces. And besides having a killer jewelry line (which I insist you check out), Pamela Love has an awesome sense of style. I feel foolish for not having known this earlier! Even if you're not interested in her jewelry and creative process (which is in fact very interesting, so don't be silly), this video has excellent shots of her beautiful outfits and sense of style. Love's choice of jewelry, shoes, and clothing reminds me of a hippie, gypsy, Native American shaman and rocker. That makes sense, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment